MScreen is an open source High Throughput Screening (HTS) data storage and analysis system that assists screeners visualize their data and simplify the hit-to-lead decision process. Learn more about MScreen from its publication.
- Small Molecules
- Natural Product Extracts
- Structure search & filters
- 96,384 & 1536 wells
- Plate Reformatting
- Sample Tracking
- Single and multi dilution plates
HTS Data Analysis
- SAR Analysis
- Primary & Confirmation Screens
- Concentration Response Screens
- Inter-screen triage
MScreen is primarily offered as a hosted service which gets screening centers access to a completely segregated and customizable instance of MScreen without any computing overheads.
This annual subscription comes with many benefits such as:
- No hardware acquisition and maintenance costs
- No IT support costs required to initialize, deploy and maintain the system
- Collaborate securely over the web without installing any VPN software
- No programming expertise or database management skills needed
- Free upgrade to the most stable production version of MScreen
- User Interface and data schema customizable to meet customer’s workflow demands
Please contact Renju Jacob [firstname.lastname@example.org] for the MScreen subscription package.